Spedizione IGSM su Phobos Spedizione IGSM su Phobos

Haha :D! What do you use to make these?

Ciullo-Corporation responds:

Glad you like it!

Hexagon and Carrara for modeling/animating/rendering, music made with MuseScore, mounted with Nero 9... then we're already taking all into Torque 3D to make a videogame.

Randumb Dudes Randumb Dudes

I rated 4 - Good as Ice Cream with a Apple Iphone 4 on it!
I know that you only used zoom so it looked like animation, and that was good idea, so i gave you 3 stars for it and +1 for good voice acting, so its 4! I didnt gave 5 because its only about talking and on start its funny but later its booring! So you need to work more, more and more and you will make it good!

billybobmovies responds:

thanks! will take that into account

Madness Recoil Madness Recoil

Ok, im rating this as 3 Stars - Not bad
It's very short and has only one type of sound! Its nice because it has a graphic option that changes quality for low end devices! Its nice also that it have PLAY and PAUSE button! Keep it going and you will be good Animator!

4th of July! 4th of July!

Nice sound effect and nice animation but, i gave you 4 stars because it has loud voice on end, and it need to have better design and more work, and you need to know one thing, this is not minecraft :D, there are no blocky heads... :DDD! Anyway its cool!

ShaeGuy responds:

I just want to point out that everybody in this animation are my good friends on the internet, and these are their avatars. So that's why one of them has a square head. And even then, not everything in a shape of a square is a reference to Minecraft. With that being said, I appreciate the review. Thanks. :)

Flipman Attack Flipman Attack

Nice animation! Its smooth and good design, but can be little bit longer! I advice you that you can make more episodes with more characters! You will get more views and more votes for that. You know that everyone loves when there is serial with episodes... Keep it doing!

9Sticks responds:

We've got characters lined up for our animations so stay tuned and you'll definitely see more of that

I dare you...to hit a cow I dare you...to hit a cow

Nice movie, but try to improve its graphics, make sky to be with stars or something...

Love The Dogs Love The Dogs

littleFoot littleFoot

5 from me!

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Spike's Delicious Murder Mystery Spike's Delicious Murder Mystery