Run Back Home Up Run Back Home Up

Nice, music quality may be better.

Short Circuit 2 Short Circuit 2

I know that you can do more than that! Improve graphics and everything will be good! Good music choices also...

Karmakosm responds:

I did a little touching up on it... made rooms a little easier to view. Changed a few main sprites. I swear... I'm not good at pixel art.. (especially yet) so I have to let the music and other stuff. I would call it a 1.5 percent upgrade, but when I make my next game I'm going to want probably an artist to feed me sprites and help out because its really time consuming even to get the shitty art I made even decent enough for me to put on the screen. =) Thanks for the review =P

Monstris Monstris

I really enjoyed it, but one thing is wrong, the sound. It's little bit... horrible? Or it isn't correct word... But this ranking system made me to play this game more and more! Try to change just sound effects, and it will be for rating 5.

Tomy And Tiburcio Tomy And Tiburcio

I think that game is good, but on my computer the game froze at frame "What we do now?" . Maybe it's error on mine computer, but i don't know. 5 from me for art! Keep doing your job, you will be good game maker, and one more question... Did you use game engine or programming language to make this?

Pop a Wheelie Pop a Wheelie

Good, but make it use less memory!

4 from me!

Spooky Halloween Spooky Halloween

Good art, and everything is good, time can be lower, and you can add more music (i recommend).

4.5 from me, voted 5.

aliceperdomoDev responds:

Hi, thanks :D
I will keep in mind your recommendations

Windows Metro Windows Metro

Good, but still not really good. Instead of buttons you can add real metro blocks and add condition:

On object (Metro block) clicked ---> Go to layout. Then you can add Sound options, you have alot of music on incompetech.com, and you can use songs from me too! If you want, you can make Internet Explorer variant with some of Pong game etc.

3 from me.

Halloween Run Halloween Run

Graphics can be way more better, and you may fit background with whole screen. Witch jumps can be more smoother and faster. Good game, at all.

Project Borgs Project Borgs

Good game, background can be more detailed.

Single-Player Pong Colours Single-Player Pong Colours

Pong is pong.. but this is color pong! Which is great! Not 5 because there is not 2 player option. Also what do you use to make these? Game makers or something?

JayXY7 responds:

Thanks bro, I have a separate game which is simply called Pong Colours that is in fact multiplayer. I use Adobe Flash Professional CS6 to make all my games, by the way.