Spedizione IGSM su Phobos Spedizione IGSM su Phobos

Haha :D! What do you use to make these?

Ciullo-Corporation responds:

Glad you like it!

Hexagon and Carrara for modeling/animating/rendering, music made with MuseScore, mounted with Nero 9... then we're already taking all into Torque 3D to make a videogame.

Randumb Dudes Randumb Dudes

I rated 4 - Good as Ice Cream with a Apple Iphone 4 on it!
I know that you only used zoom so it looked like animation, and that was good idea, so i gave you 3 stars for it and +1 for good voice acting, so its 4! I didnt gave 5 because its only about talking and on start its funny but later its booring! So you need to work more, more and more and you will make it good!

billybobmovies responds:

thanks! will take that into account

Madness Recoil Madness Recoil

Ok, im rating this as 3 Stars - Not bad
It's very short and has only one type of sound! Its nice because it has a graphic option that changes quality for low end devices! Its nice also that it have PLAY and PAUSE button! Keep it going and you will be good Animator!

Run Back Home Up Run Back Home Up

Nice, music quality may be better.

Short Circuit 2 Short Circuit 2

I know that you can do more than that! Improve graphics and everything will be good! Good music choices also...

Karmakosm responds:

I did a little touching up on it... made rooms a little easier to view. Changed a few main sprites. I swear... I'm not good at pixel art.. (especially yet) so I have to let the music and other stuff. I would call it a 1.5 percent upgrade, but when I make my next game I'm going to want probably an artist to feed me sprites and help out because its really time consuming even to get the shitty art I made even decent enough for me to put on the screen. =) Thanks for the review =P

Monstris Monstris

I really enjoyed it, but one thing is wrong, the sound. It's little bit... horrible? Or it isn't correct word... But this ranking system made me to play this game more and more! Try to change just sound effects, and it will be for rating 5.

DJMH - Too shy [Nightcore] DJMH - Too shy [Nightcore]